October 28, 2010

A Fall Day...

We went outside yesterday after dinner to rake up some leaves and I spent most of the time (ok all of the time) photographing the girls playing in the leaves.  They had so much fun!  I love watching them enjoying life.  I am no pro photographer so most of the pictures turned out really blurry.  I should have bumped up the ISO but I didn't think of that until after the fact, of course.  But blurry and all, the pictures are really fun to look at!  Here is Ava being the victim of an older sibling's fun.  Poor thing.  Katie just kept on pouring leaves on top of her.  So funny though!


She has no idea what's coming...


This was after the first five leaf pours...


From the top!


From the side!


Ewww!  Leaves in the mouth!


Katie was relentless.  Just in case you were wondering I did make her stop after a couple minutes.  Otherwise she would still be at it!

Here are a couple more pictures I took of the girls.  The one of Ava is really good (if I do say so myself) and I LOVE it!  I want to print it out in a huge poster size!  



My sweet little angels...


No comments:

Post a Comment