May 2, 2008

In Awe of God...

I don't have a picture for this post, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are safely home in Ohio now. Yay! We just spent the first night in our corporate housing and it is WONDERFUL. We will have everything we need for the next 60 days. Also.... (drum roll please)... we sold our house! Well, it's not set in stone yet, but everything has been done including the house inspection and everything is a go! We are supposed to close in four days. Can you believe it?!?! It wasn't up on the market but 6 days and we got an offer! It's easy to say that all of this is luck, but I know God did everything. He has smoothed the path over for us so much we hardly had to do anything. Seriously. He sold our house for us, He got us up here safely, He got my husband a wonderful job, He gave us a nice place to stay for 60 days, He has given us money right when we need it, He has kept us all healthy and strong (which is no small task) during this hard transition, He has moved us to an area where our family is, and the list goes on and on. The biggest blessing for me is that God helped me not be so worried and anxious about everything. That is what tears me down; the worrying. But I didn't even freak out about anything at all and now I feel like I was able to enjoy our move. I was completely at peace about everything (and I slept soooooo well :) ). I can't believe how much God loves us to do all this for us. I am floored really. I feel so unworthy. Now I am starting to sound like a preacher. Well, I just felt like telling everyone how blessed we are.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! God's blessings to all. (Since I have so much of it.) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment