November 23, 2009

18 Months Later...


Wow, I can't believe that it has really been 18 months since I last posted on my blog! Time flies. And the older I get the faster life goes by. Well, in the last 18 months we have had a new addition to the family! Ava Elizabeth. Isn't that a pretty name? We actually found out that we were expecting her just less than a week after my last post. She is such a doll baby! ...and funny too! She is always making us laugh. We have also moved into a new house! I love our new home, even though it is a little on the small side, it's such a warm home. Very cozy and welcoming!




This last weekend Jim and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. Seems like yesterday we were getting engaged and now it has been 5 years already and two kids! We went on a little get away to Columbus and stayed in the Embassy Suites Hotel. Let me tell you, Jim LOVES that hotel. He couldn't wait to wake up in the morning and get a cooked-to-order omlet. I'm hooked now too. The breakfast IS really good (even though I can't eat eggs). We had a great time. A lot of reflecting, holding hands, daydreaming, talking about the kids, and planning for the future. It is so nice to come back home refreshed and ready to tackle the next year knowing that we both are on the same page.




I'm looking forward to writing more on my blog and I can't wait to see what becomes of it! Blessings to all of you... :)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment