January 14, 2011

Experimenting...

I've learned so much already from shooting film that I tried to take some pictures with my dslr in manual mode and I am very pleased with how they turned out!  I played around with them in Photoshop for while.  I never expected to understand my digital camera better by shooting with film for awhile.  I have to say that I love film so much more than digital, but I am really disappointed in the cost and the developing service around here.  I went to our only professional photography store in our town and even they don't develop film anymore.  I had to send my two rolls of film in to Cleveland and I won't get them back til the end of next week and to top it all off it cost me $24!  For TWO rolls!  Ugghh.  Anyway, these photos perked me up and now I'm torn between film and digital just because of the cost.  I'm going to have to find a cheaper way or make some more money somehow.  

I love the tones in these photos!  Pink and aqua.  The PERFECT combo!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment