November 16, 2010

Hot Chocolate and Homemade Marshmallows... YUM!

In case you have never seen what homemade marshmallows look like in hot chocolate here is a picture for you to make your mouth water!  The marshmallows slowly melt into a creamy, frothy, yummy topping.  If you have never made homemade marshmallows, stop what you are doing and go make some RIGHT NOW!  That's an order!  You won't regret it, I promise.  Here's the recipe.  These are pictures from what I did yesterday.  It is pretty gloomy and cold here so I thought a fire on a Monday afternoon with some homemade hot cocoa and homemade marshmallows sounded like the perfect pick-me-up.  These just so happen to be peppermint marshmallows too!    It's almost like breaking a rule or something.  We hardly never make fires in the afternoon (unless it's Christmas) and especially not on a Monday.  It was a liberating!  Haha!  You can tell me I'm weird.  I know I am.  It was the perfect pick-me-up, so I thought why not do it on Tuesday afternoon too?  So that's what I'm doing right now... making another fire.




I'm rambling, so I'll get on with my day and finish these glitterhouses!  Hope you can find your perfect pick-me-up for this Tuesday afternoon...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment