October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010...

We took the girls out trick or treating this evening.  We had the best time!  I'm tempted to say that I had more fun than anyone, but I'm not sure that's true.  They looked so incredibly adorable I just wanted to keep giving them hugs and taking pictures.  Katie was a fairy princess and Ava was a butterfly.  The very first house we went to Ava got a piece of candy and I'm not kidding when I say that it took us about 15 minutes to get to the next house.  She was so thrilled that someone just gave her a piece of candy all she wanted to do was eat it.  And eat it she did.  She actually set down her bucket and kept walking without it.  Who needs to carry around this thing if you can just eat the candy as it's given to you?  Haha!  Katie wanted to get to as many houses as she could and fill up her pumpkin to its eyeballs.








We had a wonderful Halloween evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment